Hello stampers! Hope you are having a great week! I’ve been SUPER BUSY this week…has been tough to even catch my breath! But it is Thursday already and you know what that means…it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! I LOVE the sketch this week…nice and simple, but I really struggled with narrowing down what to do! lol!
In the end, I ended up moving my greeting…I just couldn’t get the look I wanted with it across the jar. But, I think it is close enough and follows the sketch pretty well!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, folded in half.
- On top is 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black.
- Across the 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Daffodil Delight, a 1/2 strip of Affectionately Yours Designer paper was placed.
- The Jar from Jar of Love was stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White and cut out. The fireflies were stamped with Basic Black and their lights with Daffodil Delight. The lid was stamped with Memento Black on Smoky Slate cardstock. All were cut with the Everyday Jar Framelits.
- Some Black Metallic Thread was wound around my fingers, then adhered behind the jar before it was placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Jar of Love was stamped with Memento Black under the jar.
OK…that’s it for me! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did.
Oh, don’t forget…we are still taking signups for the Create with Connie and Mary LIVE event! See details over there…and join us! We’d love to meet you in person!