This week’s challenge at Create with Connie and Mary is a fun sketch!
I used the new Eastern Palace Bundle on my card. I had these Fresh Fig Designer Paper flowers already cut with the Framelits, so just finished up with the rest of the layers!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Fresh Fig cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- 3-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Eastern Palace Designer Paper was placed on the front and stamped with the large circle from Eastern Beauty Stamp Set in Fresh Fig Ink.
- Two flowers were cut from the Fresh Fig Pattern DSP and added on the circle. The 1/2″ Circles were punched from the same Lemon Lime polka dot pattern DSP. A rhinestone was added to each circle.
- A 1 x 5 piece of Whisper White was stamped with the Thank You in Memento Black Ink, then tucked under the flower and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Yep! That’s it! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Want more ideas using the NEW Annual Catalog products? Check out the special PREORDER BONUS when you sign up for June and July Mini Sessions over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Only $8.95 US per month!