It’s a fun sketch this week and I decided to pull out an older set, Pretty Kitty, that I haven’t used much at all!
Here’s my card…
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Melon Mambo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Smoky Slate cardstock, a 2-1/2 x 3-3/4 piece of Pop of Pink Designer was placed towards the left side. Another 1 x 5 coordinating strip of DSP was cut with a flag end and placed on top.
- A half doily was adhered on top.
- Two little kitties from Pretty Kitty stamp set were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, colored with Smoky Slate and Melon Mambo Markers and cut out, then placed on the front.
- The greeting from this set was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
Such a sweet little set! I love it! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary. And check out our June Mini Session that is COMING SOON! We have a special PREORDER BONUS project if you sign up for both June and July at the same time!
Want more ideas using the NEW Annual Catalog products? Check out the special PREORDER BONUS when you sign up for June and July Mini Sessions over on Create with Connie and Mary!
East month our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Only $8.95 US per month!