It’s Thursday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! But first…we’re getting ready to launch our October 2017 Mini Session…have you signed up? You won’t want to miss it!
Our Create with Connie and Mary OCTOBER 2017 MINI SESSION is coming soon!
We are featuring products from the NEW HOLIDAY Catalog! Check out the FREE Be Merry Kit Bonus project when you purchase October & November together! You’ll love this unique idea using the kit!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online. All for only $8.95 US!
See details at Create with Connie and Mary!
Here’s the sketch we have today…had lots of fun with it and ended up making a couple different cards with it that I’ll show another time!
Here’s mine for today using the Host set, Merry Patterns…only available with a $300 order thru the end of October!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Garden Green cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake, a 3/4 x 4-1/2 strip of Quilted Christmas Designer Paper was placed towards the top.
- Two trees from the Quilted Christmas DSP were hand-cut out of the paper and added on top.
- The deer from Merry Patterns was stamped with Real Red ink on Whisper White and hand-cut. (Don’t you LOVE that pattern sweater look on her? I do!)
- The 1/8″ Whisper White ribbon was placed around her neck and tied in a bow. She is popped up on the top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Merry Christmas from that set was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- And, because I have an issue with things being “grounded”, I added a little watercolor Crumb Cake ink under the deer.
- Finally, a few rhinestones are scattered in the background.
OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
And…don’t forget to sign up for the October Mini Session…or get this FREE Bonus Tutorial for signing up October & November! You’ll love this different project using the Be Merry Kit!