Today’s another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and this month we are casing cards from the new annual catalog! So much inspiration and it is fun to look at those cards in a different way and apply the colors, the layout, or simply be inspired by the featured card! Here is this week’s card challenge:
And here’s what I came up with using the Rooted in Nature Bundle!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-1/4 x 4-3/4 piece of Soft Suede leaf print from the Nature’s Poem Designer Paper.
- Over that is a 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock.
- On top of that is a 2 x 3-3/4 striped print from Nature’s Poem Designer Paper.
- Then two 1/4 x 3-1/4 strips of coordinating DSP were added on top.
- The greeting was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Stitched Shapes Oval, then placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The trio leaf was stamped with Cajun Craze Ink and the large leaf with Soft Sea Foam Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Nature’s Roots Framelits, then tucked under the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, two of the Faceted Dots were added to the front for a little bling.
OK…make sure to check out what the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary with the Case the Catalog challenge! I’m sure there will be LOTS of ideas!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR