Today’s another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and this month we are casing cards from the new annual catalog! So much inspiration and it is fun to look at those cards in a different way and apply the colors, the layout, or simply be inspired by the featured card! Here is this week’s card challenge:
And here’s what I came up with using the Rooted in Nature Bundle!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-1/4 x 4-3/4 piece of Soft Suede leaf print from the Nature’s Poem Designer Paper.
- Over that is a 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock.
- On top of that is a 2 x 3-3/4 striped print from Nature’s Poem Designer Paper.
- Then two 1/4 x 3-1/4 strips of coordinating DSP were added on top.
- The greeting was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Stitched Shapes Oval, then placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The trio leaf was stamped with Cajun Craze Ink and the large leaf with Soft Sea Foam Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Nature’s Roots Framelits, then tucked under the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, two of the Faceted Dots were added to the front for a little bling.
OK…make sure to check out what the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary with the Case the Catalog challenge! I’m sure there will be LOTS of ideas!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27