Today’s another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and this month we are casing cards from the new annual catalog! So much inspiration and it is fun to look at those cards in a different way and apply the colors, the layout, or simply be inspired by the featured card! Here is this week’s card challenge:
And here’s what I came up with using the Rooted in Nature Bundle!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-1/4 x 4-3/4 piece of Soft Suede leaf print from the Nature’s Poem Designer Paper.
- Over that is a 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock.
- On top of that is a 2 x 3-3/4 striped print from Nature’s Poem Designer Paper.
- Then two 1/4 x 3-1/4 strips of coordinating DSP were added on top.
- The greeting was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Stitched Shapes Oval, then placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The trio leaf was stamped with Cajun Craze Ink and the large leaf with Soft Sea Foam Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Nature’s Roots Framelits, then tucked under the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, two of the Faceted Dots were added to the front for a little bling.
OK…make sure to check out what the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary with the Case the Catalog challenge! I’m sure there will be LOTS of ideas!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!