Today’s another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and this month we are casing cards from the new annual catalog! So much inspiration and it is fun to look at those cards in a different way and apply the colors, the layout, or simply be inspired by the featured card! Here is this week’s card challenge:
And here’s what I came up with using the Rooted in Nature Bundle!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-1/4 x 4-3/4 piece of Soft Suede leaf print from the Nature’s Poem Designer Paper.
- Over that is a 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock.
- On top of that is a 2 x 3-3/4 striped print from Nature’s Poem Designer Paper.
- Then two 1/4 x 3-1/4 strips of coordinating DSP were added on top.
- The greeting was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Stitched Shapes Oval, then placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The trio leaf was stamped with Cajun Craze Ink and the large leaf with Soft Sea Foam Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Nature’s Roots Framelits, then tucked under the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, two of the Faceted Dots were added to the front for a little bling.
OK…make sure to check out what the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary with the Case the Catalog challenge! I’m sure there will be LOTS of ideas!
Our newest tutorials featuring the FANTASTIC Country Home Collection are NOW AVAILABLE! We fell in love with the "farmhouse" style of the Country Lane Suite of products and are excited for you to see what we did with them! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a wonderful home decor project, all designed by Connie and Mary! See all the details HERE!