Today’s another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and this month we are casing cards from the new annual catalog! So much inspiration and it is fun to look at those cards in a different way and apply the colors, the layout, or simply be inspired by the featured card! Here is this week’s card challenge:
And here’s what I came up with using the Rooted in Nature Bundle!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-1/4 x 4-3/4 piece of Soft Suede leaf print from the Nature’s Poem Designer Paper.
- Over that is a 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock.
- On top of that is a 2 x 3-3/4 striped print from Nature’s Poem Designer Paper.
- Then two 1/4 x 3-1/4 strips of coordinating DSP were added on top.
- The greeting was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Stitched Shapes Oval, then placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The trio leaf was stamped with Cajun Craze Ink and the large leaf with Soft Sea Foam Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Nature’s Roots Framelits, then tucked under the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, two of the Faceted Dots were added to the front for a little bling.
OK…make sure to check out what the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary with the Case the Catalog challenge! I’m sure there will be LOTS of ideas!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM