So…I decided to use one of the NEW Sale-A-Bration sets, Pedal Pushers, for my projects this month! Here’s what I came up with…a card with a fun fold and a matching gift card holder!
Here’s a closeup of the card and how it opens!
The front is a little shorter so the inside greeting shows up! The dimensions for the card is as follows:
- The Daffodil Delight cardstock base is 4-1/4 x 10, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The Whisper White panel is 3 x 4 and adhered on the left side of the flap.
- The strips of Brights Designer Paper are cut 1/4 x 4, 1/2 x 4 and 3/4 x 4 and adhered starting with the widest on the edge of the flap, the 1/4″ slightly covers the Whisper White edge.
- The Bicycle from Pedal Pushers is stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Smoky Slate and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Write markers.
- A It’s My Party Enamel dot is added to the spoke.
- Happy Birthday and Enjoy Your Day from You’re So Lovely in the Occasions Catalog are added to the front and inside.
And here is the matching gift card closeup:
- The base of Daffodil Delight is cut with the Gift Card Holder Thinlet.
- The Whisper White is cut 3-1/4 x 2-1/2 and the Bicycle stamped on front with Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Two banner strips were cut with the Gift Card Holder accessory from the Brights Designer Paper Stack and added to the bottom.
- The Enjoy your Day from You’re So Lovely was added along the edge. The Bicycle was colored the same as the card.
Sets: Pedal Pusher (SAB), You’re So Lovely
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Melon Mambo
Markers: Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate
Cardstock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Brights Designer Paper Stack, It’s My Party Enamel Dots, Gift Card Holder Thinlet
Aren’t those fun? OK…time to move on to the next stop and see what Debbie Henderson has done with her SAB products! I’m sure they will be FABULOUS!