Today I’m sharing a card that I actually made for the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge a couple weeks ago that I posted HERE! I decided to make another card because I loved the colors…and ended up using it instead of this one! But…thought I’d share the original one with you! The colors used are Tangerine Tango, Cucumber Crush and Pacific Point…nice and bright huh?
Here are the details to recreate this card:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Tangerine Tango cardstock, folded in half.
- A 1 x 4 strip of Pacific Point (Brights Collection) Designer Paper Stack was placed across the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- A 2 x 5 piece of Whisper White was punched at the top with the Ornate Tag Topper Punch, then Pacific Point Satin Striped Ribbon is placed thru the hole and tied with White Bakers Twine.
- A 1/2 x 2 piece of Tangerine Tango DSP (also Brights Collection) was placed along the bottom of the tag. You’re in My Thoughts from Watercolor Wishes was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. The tag is popped up on the Whisper White layer with Stampin’ Dimensions.
- The Crazy About You flower was stamped three times with Tangerine Tango on scrap Whisper White and the leaves stamped with Cucumber Crush Ink. The flower was punched with the Flower Medallion Punch once and the other flower centers and leaves were hand-cut, then added to the front across the card and tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, a Pacific Point Candy Dot was placed in the center of the flower.
Love the bold colors against the crisp white…don’t you?
Need some ideas for new sets? Want some exclusive ideas that are not posted public? Check out the new Create with Connie and Mary AUGUST Mini Session! Here’s a sneak peek of this month’s projects!
All FIVE projects are available once the mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials) right there at your fingertips. PLUS…Mary and I will be each be showing 2 cards each with the Howl-o-ween Treat stamp set and Happy Hauntings Designer Paper…giving you another full card set of ideas!
All this for only $8.95! We opened on Wednesday, August 19th so it is available to view NOW! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up!