It’s Day 4 of PREVIEW WEEK over on Create with Connie and Mary! We’re getting ready to launch the Spring Collection 2015 starting Sunday. It’s full of fun 3D home decor, gifts and card sets with step-by-step tutorials, suitable for classes or stamp camps! We are showing free tutorials this week so you can see what we are all about! Today, we are introducing another of our Design Team Members, Debbie Henderson! Check it out over on Create with Connie and Mary…and find out where to sign up for BLOG CANDY…a free subscription to our Spring Collection! Don’t delay…Early Bird Savings goes away on Saturday, too! Right now you’ll get over 24 tutorials for only $24.95! That’s $1 each!
OK…I know I’m using this Painted Petals set a lot! But, it makes such quick and easy cards that it’s hard not to pull it out and use it! This features one of the new embossing folders, too! I needed to mail a few Thank You cards so this was I came up with.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Whisper White, folded in half.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Strawberry Slush is embossed with the Spring Flowers Folder.
- Across the bottom is a 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Painted Blooms Designer paper.
- The Oval is cut with the Oval Framelit from Whisper White. It is stamped with Wild Wasabi for the stems and Strawberry Slush for the tops. Thank You is stamped with Chocolate Chip ink.
- As a final touch, the Wild Wasabi Thick Twine was tied in a bow and added to the stems.
Make sure you stop by Create with Connie and Mary and see what is going on for Day 4 of PREVIEW WEEK! Only a few more days to take advantage of the Early Bird Price of $24.95 US!