Oh my goodness! I've been a BAD blogger! Really, until today I hadn't felt my mojo. But, I know the "cure"…get in my studio and start copying something, then tweaking it until it does come back. As of right now, I've made 3 new cards! I'm very happy with myself! lol! I'm also getting ready for my Retreat weekend and I wanted to prep myself mentally on what I need to take with me. Of course, I always take WAY too much!
So, here is one of the cards I made this morning. Literally, it took about 5 minutes! But, I'm very happy with it!
A very sweet card, don't you think? Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Smoky Slate, folded in half, then embossed with Delicate Dots folder on the front.
- I cut a 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 piece of Whisper White and stamped the darling little lamb from Stampin' Up!'s Eggstra Spectacular stamp set towards the top with Black Stazon Ink. I watercolored with Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe and Summer Starfruit.
- I layered it on a 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock.
- Then I cut a 1 x 3 3/4 piece of Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper and used the FUN Fringe Scissors on it. I adhered it behind the Crisp Cantaloupe.
- I wrapped the Pool Party Twine (Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack) around three times and tied a bow.
- I placed everything with Stampin' Dimensionals in the center of the base card.
See…I told you it was VERY quick! Hope YOU have a great "stampin" day!