Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve both Maui trips that will be held in May 2021 (hopefully!) February’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT! I love that they brought back the Hey Chick stamp set AND now have coordinating dies!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Real Red was added to the front.
- Next a 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Bumblebee Cardstock was added to the right side.
- A 1-1/2 x 4 piece of True Love Designer Paper was added to the bottom.
- A 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock was sponged along the bottom and sides with Cinnamon Cider Ink.
- The hen house was cut from Cinnamon Cider cardstock with the Chick Dies and sponged with Cinnamon Cider Ink. It was added to the background.
- Two corn stalks were cut from Garden Green with the Chick dies, then added to the front.
- The hen and chick were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White cardstock, then colored with Mango Melody, Crumb Cake, Light Poppy Parade and Pool Party Stampin’ Blends, then cut with the Chick Dies. They were added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Hey Chick was stamped with Memento Black Ink and punched with the Oval Punch. It was sponged with Cinnamon Cider Ink along the edges.
If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself!
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!
We are making the season wintry and festive with our new MERRY SNOWFLAKES COLLECTION! The Merry Snowflakes stamp set has beautiful snowflakes and greetings for the front and inside, plus the Stitched Snowflake Dies are full of embossing and stitching details! This Merry Snowflakes Collection is combined with the Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper to make your season sparkle! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a useful holiday project tutorial you can easily adapt for other occasions! See more details here!