I told you the other day that I designed another card for the CCMC Thursday Challenge, but it was so similar to Jenny’s card, one of our Challenge Team Members, that I pulled it and used my original acorn one. (See challenge and sketch post here). But, here’s the Snowflake one I also made using Flurry of Wishes!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, folded in half.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Pool Party is embossed with Softly Falling Embossing folder.
- Silver Cording was wrapped around the Pool Party layer and tied in a bow, then added to the base card.
- The snowflakes from Flurry of Wishes were stamped with Pool Party on scrap Whisper White, then punched using the new Snow Flurry Punch. They were popped up along the bottom with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Merry Christmas from the same set was stamped with Real Red on a 3/8″ strip of Whisper White, cut with a flag end, and added over the snowflakes.
- Rhinestone Jewels were added to the center.
Each mini session contain three cards sets, two 3D items and a bonus card set! 6 GREAT class or stamp camp ideas for ONLY $8.95! A GREAT bargain!
With our September mini session we are featuring sets from the Holiday Catalog…
- Sweet Hauntings
- Cheer All Year
- Howl-o-ween Treats
- Haunt Ya Later
- Lighthearted Leaves
- BONUS: Acorny Thank You
Now is a GREAT time to subscribe! Hurry, the session opens September 13th and you don’t want to miss out! Check out Create with Connie and Mary for all the information!