I really love this label in Harvest of Thanks. Using a few markers to color it before you stamp really can make it stand out! I used it for our last Design Team Only Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! Can you believe we have finished with our Fall Collection already? Those four weeks went by SOOOO fast! But, lots of fun projects for gifts and home decorating… AND…be looking for our WINTER COLLECTION filled with HOLIDAY and WINTER projects that will be starting mid October! We already know you are going to LOVE it just from the project ideas that have been submitted!
Anyway…so here is the sketch:
And here is the card I made:
- I started with a base of 4 1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake and folded it in half.
- I added a Very Vanilla 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 piece of Very Vanilla.
- On top is a 1 1/4 x 3 1/2 piece of Crushed Curry print from Sweater Weather and a 2 x 3 1/2 piece of Chocolate Chip print next to it.
- I punched a 2 1/2" Circle from Pumpkin Pie cardstock and placed over the center.
- I used my Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry and Old Olive markers to color and stamp on Very Vanilla, then cut it with the Apothecary Accent Framelit and popped it up on front.
- I added a couple lengths of Linen Thread around the seams at the top and the bottom of the DSP, then added a Naturals button tied with Linen Thread at the top.
I really like how this card came out! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team did for our Farewell Challenge on our Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection!
Although our Create with Connie and Mary FALL COLLECTION is officially over, it's not too late to join! You'll still have access up to a YEAR to refer back to the projects we did! MANY of these projects can easily be converted from Fall theme to Winter theme! Only $24.95 US, that's just $1 a project with full step-by-step PHOTO tutorials!
So…what's the FALL COLLECTION all about? 4 weeks of daily projects EACH with a full downloadable tutorial that aren'MANY t shown ANYWHERE else! Card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps! Check out our FREE Preview Projects – August 18 – 24 to see what we're all about! Fall Collection runs August 25 through September 21…so you have plenty of time to plan classes or make the projects for yourself! You don't want to miss it!