Today on Splitcoaststampers, they had a fun sketch challenge…since I love those, I decided to play along! I'm also using Hearts a Flutter on my card, one of the stamp sets we are featuring this week over on Create with Connie and Mary Spring Edition 2013! It's not too late to join to get over 30 step-by-step tutorials…at $34.95 US…that's just a little over $1 each!
I love the different patterns of hearts in this set! And that it has matching framelits! And…the touch of Red Glimmer Paper really makes it stand out!
Here is the information on my card:
- The base is Real Red cut to 4 1/4 x 8 1/2, then folded in half to make a square 4 1/4 card.
- I layered on 4 x 4 square of Basic Black cardstock, then the 3 7/8 x 3 7/8 piece of More Amore Designer Paper.
- I punched 4 Postage Stamp punches from Basic Black and placed inside the square, they are popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals on the front.
- The hearts from Hearts a Flutter were stamped with Real Red on Very Vanilla, then cut with the Hearts a Flutter Framelits, including the one from Red Glimmer Paper.
- I stamped Love You, from Itty Bitty Banners in Basic Black on Real Red and handcut it out (or use the matching framelits!)
- The hearts are placed on each of the Postage Stamp punches.
Simple, quick and easy! It came out exactly how I pictured in my head!