Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Bermuda Bay, folded in half.
- I cut a 2-3/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Birthday Bash Designer Paper with the swirls design and layered it on a 3 x 4 piece of Whisper White.
- Going across the front, I added the 1 x 4-1/4 striped pattern of DSP.
- I stamped the fishes image with Tuxedo Black Ink and cut with the Circle Framelit. I used Daffodil Delight, the new Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie, and Cherry Cobbler Blendabilties to spot color a few places.
- The greeting, Hey, Valentine (I cut my stamp apart), was stamped in the upper right corner with Tuxedo Black Ink.
- I added a small bow using the Crushed Curry Ribbon in the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack and adhered it with a Mini Glue Dots.
- Finally, I added some Rhinestone Jewel “bubbles”!
So…isn’t that cute? Love it! Make sure to check out Create with Connie and Mary to see Mary’s card….and find out all the details on how you can join us for the new Valentine Special Mini Collection for only $5.95!
This MINI collection will be slightly different…only FOUR projects…and only $5.95 US!!!
- A mini session featuring the You Plus Me and Hey, Valentine suite of stamps and accessories!
- FOUR step-by-step pictorial project tutorials…two card set tutorials and two 3D projects!
- NEW! Kits of supplies for each project will be available for subscribers to purchase!
- Featuring the Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack on all our projects!
- ONE tutorial revealed EACH day on Dec 26, 27, 28 and 29.
- Exclusive to subscribers, these projects will not be shown ANYWHERE else!
- Demos & Customers welcome!
Join today over on Create with Connie and Mary!