Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a gold and silver holiday wreath, just in time to celebrate the New Year!
I used the colors again to create my New Year’s card. I love this greeting and this Everything Festive stamp set will stay in my stamp supply because of it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with Stylish Scrolls Embossing Folder.
- The frame from Frosted Frames Dies was cut from Gold Metallic Paper.
- The greeting from Everything Festive stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then cut with the label in the Frosted Frames Dies and adhered inside the gold frame.
- The boughs were cut with the dies from Gold Glimmer and the Snowflakes from Silver Glimmer and adhered to the corners.
- The centers of the snowflakes are Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots.
I love how elegant this card looks while being very simple to create! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our popular TECHNIQUES Collection is back with SIX new techniques for cards! We are featuring the upcoming BLESSINGS OF HOME STAMP SET and FLOWERS OF HOME DIES (available for demos to preorder now and customers on January 3) along with the techniques. These flower images are so pretty to color or leave monochromatic for a vintage look! We've also paired the Bundle with the HEART & HOME DESIGNER PAPER on our SIX technique card tutorials. See more details here!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!