Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a gold and silver holiday wreath, just in time to celebrate the New Year!
I used the colors again to create my New Year’s card. I love this greeting and this Everything Festive stamp set will stay in my stamp supply because of it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with Stylish Scrolls Embossing Folder.
- The frame from Frosted Frames Dies was cut from Gold Metallic Paper.
- The greeting from Everything Festive stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then cut with the label in the Frosted Frames Dies and adhered inside the gold frame.
- The boughs were cut with the dies from Gold Glimmer and the Snowflakes from Silver Glimmer and adhered to the corners.
- The centers of the snowflakes are Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots.
I love how elegant this card looks while being very simple to create! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH