Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a gold and silver holiday wreath, just in time to celebrate the New Year!
I used the colors again to create my New Year’s card. I love this greeting and this Everything Festive stamp set will stay in my stamp supply because of it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with Stylish Scrolls Embossing Folder.
- The frame from Frosted Frames Dies was cut from Gold Metallic Paper.
- The greeting from Everything Festive stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then cut with the label in the Frosted Frames Dies and adhered inside the gold frame.
- The boughs were cut with the dies from Gold Glimmer and the Snowflakes from Silver Glimmer and adhered to the corners.
- The centers of the snowflakes are Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots.
I love how elegant this card looks while being very simple to create! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Next up in our Christmas Collections we featured the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set with the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper for a warm holiday feel! Our GNOME FOR THE HOLIDAY COLLECTION has THREE cards (one a special fold card), and a darling home décor item perfect for a small gift! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: F6P9Q2NK