Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a gold and silver holiday wreath, just in time to celebrate the New Year!
I used the colors again to create my New Year’s card. I love this greeting and this Everything Festive stamp set will stay in my stamp supply because of it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with Stylish Scrolls Embossing Folder.
- The frame from Frosted Frames Dies was cut from Gold Metallic Paper.
- The greeting from Everything Festive stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then cut with the label in the Frosted Frames Dies and adhered inside the gold frame.
- The boughs were cut with the dies from Gold Glimmer and the Snowflakes from Silver Glimmer and adhered to the corners.
- The centers of the snowflakes are Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots.
I love how elegant this card looks while being very simple to create! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Love is in Air! Not only on February 14th, but really just about any time of the year. One thing we love about the Forever & Always Stamp Set and Always Dies, is that it isn't just for Valentine's Day! If you look closely, it is perfectly suited for any day...birthdays, anniversaries, or weddings! Our next collection featuring the Love You Always Suite has a little of everything! We've made three cards (one a fun fold), and a decorated gift box that has a couple treats and a surprise inside for someone special! See more details HERE!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC