- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Shimmer White cardstock was embossed with Clear Embossing using the Beautiful Day flower stamp in three of the corners.
- The Shimmer White was wet with water, then the Brusho Crystal Colors of Yellow, Brilliant Red and Gamboge was sprinkled separately in each of the corners and let dry.
- Two pieces of Basic Gray Sale-A-Bration Shimmer Ribbon was wrapped around the front and adhered in the back. (I love that ribbon combo!)
- The greeting from Remarkable You was stamped with Basic Black Archival Ink on Shimmer White cardstock, then some more Brilliant Red Brusho color was swished across it using an AquaPainter. It was cut with the Stitched Shapes oval.
- A few yellow Glimmer Dots were added to the greeting for some bling.
I love how vibrant these colors are! OK make sure to check out what Mary did with this inspiration over on Create with Connie and Mary!
LAST CHANCE for the Create with Connie and Mary Bubble Over Collection Class Kit to Go! It is available with four options to choose from! You’ll get the step-by-step tutorial for 3 fun cards (one an awesome special fold) and a 3D project you will be sure to love. See details HERE!