Over on Create with Connie and Mary, we've been celebrating our PREVIEW WEEK for Card "Create"tions for All Occasions by showing off two Preview Card Sets. That will give you a taste of what our Card "Create"tions Edition is all about! As a BONUS…we are showing a matching favor on Saturday each week during the session that matching the stamp set we used! So…Mary and I have our favors this week…next week we will be joined by our other designers! WE HAVE BLOG CANDY TODAY on Create with Connie and Mary...a drawing for a FREE subscription! Leave a comment over there today for a chance to win…we'll announce winners tomorrow!
Here are some details of our Card "Create"tions for All Occasions Edition! And, at a price of $19.95 US…you can't go wrong!
- 3 weeks of FABULOUS card ideas – 18 different sets (not including our two Preview sets).
- Each SET is presented with 4 cards…one based on the weekly sketch, one the designers choice then one simple and one 'stepped up' version of the same card…so 4 cards for EACH set – 72 EXCLUSIVE card ideas NOT SEEN ANYWHERE ELSE!
- Each Saturday we will each do a small favor using the same set we use during the week as a bonus item. These WILL be displayed publicly but only subscribers will see the cards!
AND…who are our designers? Your favorites are on board!
- Elizabeth Price
- Melissa Davies
- Debbie Henderson
- Deb Currier
- Connie Babbert
- Mary Brown
Since I used Little Friends as my Preview Week Card Set selection, here's the little favor that I came up with!
And…want to see the inside and what it holds?
How about a trio of Andes Candies??? (I couldn't believe I still had some Peppermint Bark ones left from Christmas!) Wouldn't this be a nice treat for a special friend? I think it is so cute! And very easy to make!
- 3 x 7 1/2 Summer Starfruit, score at 2 7/8, 3 1/4 and 3 5/8", fold to make a W at the bottom. The front will be shorter than the back.
- Cut a 2 5/8 x 2 3/4" piece of Print Poetry Designer Paper to cover the front.
- Wrap Gumball Green Stitched Ribbon around and tie a knot on the front.
- Cut a 3" Circle of Whisper White from Bigz Die, stamp little girls image from Little Friends in Black Stazon. Watercolor with AquaPainter and Stampin' Write Markers.
- Cut a Gumball Green Scallop Circle from the Scallop Circle Duo Die. Adhere behind the Whisper White circle.
- Add a row of Stampin' Dimensionals on the inside of the back flap, along the top. Add the Scallop Circle element to it. (Make sure that front flap can fit up under the Scallop Circle easily.
- Stamp Hello Friend with Black Stazon on scrap Summer Starfruit, punch with Modern Label Punch.
That's it! Add the candies in the center as you wish! Cute little gift to give away to a special friend!
Make sure to check out Mary's favor over on Create with Connie and Mary! And…leave a comment over there for BLOG CANDY. Have you signed up? Our new Card "Create'tions starts on SUNDAY! You don't want to miss it! Oh, we've added a list of the stamp sets we will be using, too! Check it out!