Oh no! Sale-a-Bration ENDS today!!! Can you believe it is over already? That time went FAST! Make sure you EMAIL ME with any last minute orders! My 40% off Stampin' Up! Adhesive Sale also ends today…see more details at the bottom of this post!
I wanted to have a chance to use this Patterned Occasions set again before it retires! I didn't get to use it NEAR enough, and I love the little teacup and jeans in it, especially! I don't even think I featured it in any of my classes!
Here's a quick CAS I put together this morning using my favorite teacup! I used a sketch we featured in the Create with Connie and Mary Spring Occasions Edition as my starting point! Here are the details:
- Base card is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Whisper White folded in half.
- Another layer of Whisper White 5 x 3 3/4, added to the base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- A strip of Sycamore Street Designer Paper (a Sale-a-Bration option!) 2 1/4 x 3 1/2 with rounded corners on the left.
- A strip of 1/2 x 5 Basic Black cardstock on top of it.
- Cut an Oval Framelit second from smallest of Rich Razzleberry cardstock.
- Stamp the Teacup image from Patterned Occasions (another Sale-a-Bration option!) on scrap Whisper White and punch with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch, added to the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I colored one of the Rhinestones with my Black Sharpie Pen and added it to the teacup.
- Finally, I stamped "Whole Latte Love" with Black Stazon on 1/2" strip of Whisper White, cut the flag end and tucked it under the circle.
Like it??? I really do! Remember, today is the last day to get this set, the DSP or ANY of the Sale-A-Bration products with your $50 order!
TODAY (FRIDAY) is the LAST DAY of my
STOCK UP ADHESIVE SALE!!!
ORDERS on retail amount of $50 or more BEFORE tax & shipping will receive
Sale-A-Bration benefits…choose an item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure for EVERY $50 you spend!!!
HOSTESS CREDITS APPLY, TOO!!!
Payment must be received by 9 PM Eastern Time tonight so I have time to process and order.