I frequently get asked to make up gift certificates. Of course, I can't just give them away plain…I have to include them in a gift certificate holder. This is the one that I'm using during "Sale-A-Bration" for my gift certificate requests. Once again I used the Envelope Liner as my base.
On this one:
- I used Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock for the base and stamped the flower from the Sale-A-Bration set, Petal Parade, over it randomly in the background with Crisp Cantaloupe Ink.
- On the front portion of the scored flap, I added a piece of the Sale-A-Bration Designer Paper, Sweet Sorbet.
- I rounded the corners with the Corner Rounder Punch and added a strip of Sahara Sand cardstock across the top.
- The sides were sealed with Sticky Strip to form the pocket.
- I punched the Pansy flower from Pool Party cardstock, then added a Crisp Cantaloupe Petite Petal punch in the center with a Pearl. The leaves were the Pansy Flower punched from Pistachio Pudding cardstock and embossed with the Chevron Folder.
- It is placed on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I trimmed down the Gift Certificate a little bit (from Merrill Corp for demos who will ask), then tucked it inside.
- I stamped the outside of the envelope with the same Petal Parade flower in Crisp Cantaloupe Ink.
I hope my customer liked it! I know she has already used the gift certificate she got for her birthday! lol!
It's Sale-A-Bration time! Don't forget to choose your FREE GIFT with $50 purchase!