First…here is the Stampin' Up! weekly special! Yes, you can add these to my ADHESIVE SALE! See details on that below! Only THREE MORE DAYS!
I just did a Christmas Tag Class that used framelits and punches to make six different tags…they did two of each! One of my favorites was the Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer tag (inspired by Monika Davis from a couple years ago). I updated hers to use current product! AND…since I loved it so much, I decided to use it on a card for another class!
Isn't he CUTE??? I love the A Banner Christmas greeting on his belly, too. On the tags we left it blank to write in the To/From.
Here are the details!
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Cherry Cobbler folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Old Olive embossed with the Stylished Stripes folder.
- Along the bottom I added a 1 1/2 x 4 piece of Season of Style Designer Paper, layered on a 1 3/4 x 4 piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
- I also added two designer paper banners at the top.
- For the reindeer, I used two sizes of the Circle Framelits in Chocolate Chip and Whisper White and cut the top portion of the Whisper White. I added a small strip of Cherry Cobbler to hide the seam, then added Rhinestones across it.
- I punched a Large Oval from Crumb Cake for the muzzle and hand drew on it with a Basic Black marker.
- I used the largest Festive Flurry Framelit and cut it for the antlers and the hooves of Rudolph.
- His eyes are 1/4" circles of Basic Black, dotted with the White Gel Pen. His nose is a 3/8" Circle punched from Red Glimmer Paper.
- I stamped the Holly Jolly greeting from A Banner Christmas in Old Olive on scrap white and cut it out. I stamped Christmas with Chocolate Chip directly only the Whisper White.
Do you love him? I do!
ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT!
STOCK UP ADHESIVE SALE!!!