Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week we are showing off our cards with a “Brighter Days Ahead” theme. Quite appropriate these days, isn’t it?
JAR OF FLOWERS
I wanted to use a new set that is available for demos to purchase this month…Jar of Flowers! Sometimes I just love to color, and this set is perfect for that! I also needed to mail off a couple “comfort” cards.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Sea Foam cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- Two 1/2 x 5-1/2 strips of Rococo Rose cardstock was added to the sides of the 3 x 5-1/2 piece of In Good Taste Designer Paper (LOVE that DSP! The prints are SO realistic!), then added to the front of the base card.
- A 1 x 3 piece of In Good Taste DSP was added along the bottom to “ground” the jar.
- The jar in Jar of Flowers was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Soft Sea Foam cardstock, the colored with the Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blends for water. The stems were stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink and colored with Light Shaded Spruce Blends. It was punched with the Jar Punch. It was added to the base card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower bunch was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with Rococo Rose Combo, Daffodil Delight Combo, Soft Sea Foam Combo and Shaded Spruce Combo Stampin’ Blends. A little Light Highland Heather was also used. It was hand-cut and added to the jar top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Itty Bitty Greetings was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the Classic Label Punch. It was added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Adhesive Sequins were added to the Label and the background.
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM