Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week we are showing off our cards with a “Brighter Days Ahead” theme. Quite appropriate these days, isn’t it?
JAR OF FLOWERS
I wanted to use a new set that is available for demos to purchase this month…Jar of Flowers! Sometimes I just love to color, and this set is perfect for that! I also needed to mail off a couple “comfort” cards.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Sea Foam cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- Two 1/2 x 5-1/2 strips of Rococo Rose cardstock was added to the sides of the 3 x 5-1/2 piece of In Good Taste Designer Paper (LOVE that DSP! The prints are SO realistic!), then added to the front of the base card.
- A 1 x 3 piece of In Good Taste DSP was added along the bottom to “ground” the jar.
- The jar in Jar of Flowers was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Soft Sea Foam cardstock, the colored with the Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blends for water. The stems were stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink and colored with Light Shaded Spruce Blends. It was punched with the Jar Punch. It was added to the base card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower bunch was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with Rococo Rose Combo, Daffodil Delight Combo, Soft Sea Foam Combo and Shaded Spruce Combo Stampin’ Blends. A little Light Highland Heather was also used. It was hand-cut and added to the jar top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Itty Bitty Greetings was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the Classic Label Punch. It was added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Adhesive Sequins were added to the Label and the background.
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV