Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week we are showing off our cards with a “Brighter Days Ahead” theme. Quite appropriate these days, isn’t it?
JAR OF FLOWERS
I wanted to use a new set that is available for demos to purchase this month…Jar of Flowers! Sometimes I just love to color, and this set is perfect for that! I also needed to mail off a couple “comfort” cards.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Sea Foam cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- Two 1/2 x 5-1/2 strips of Rococo Rose cardstock was added to the sides of the 3 x 5-1/2 piece of In Good Taste Designer Paper (LOVE that DSP! The prints are SO realistic!), then added to the front of the base card.
- A 1 x 3 piece of In Good Taste DSP was added along the bottom to “ground” the jar.
- The jar in Jar of Flowers was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Soft Sea Foam cardstock, the colored with the Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blends for water. The stems were stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink and colored with Light Shaded Spruce Blends. It was punched with the Jar Punch. It was added to the base card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower bunch was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with Rococo Rose Combo, Daffodil Delight Combo, Soft Sea Foam Combo and Shaded Spruce Combo Stampin’ Blends. A little Light Highland Heather was also used. It was hand-cut and added to the jar top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Itty Bitty Greetings was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the Classic Label Punch. It was added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Adhesive Sequins were added to the Label and the background.
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!