Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week we are showing off our cards with a “Brighter Days Ahead” theme. Quite appropriate these days, isn’t it?
JAR OF FLOWERS
I wanted to use a new set that is available for demos to purchase this month…Jar of Flowers! Sometimes I just love to color, and this set is perfect for that! I also needed to mail off a couple “comfort” cards.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Sea Foam cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- Two 1/2 x 5-1/2 strips of Rococo Rose cardstock was added to the sides of the 3 x 5-1/2 piece of In Good Taste Designer Paper (LOVE that DSP! The prints are SO realistic!), then added to the front of the base card.
- A 1 x 3 piece of In Good Taste DSP was added along the bottom to “ground” the jar.
- The jar in Jar of Flowers was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Soft Sea Foam cardstock, the colored with the Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blends for water. The stems were stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink and colored with Light Shaded Spruce Blends. It was punched with the Jar Punch. It was added to the base card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower bunch was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with Rococo Rose Combo, Daffodil Delight Combo, Soft Sea Foam Combo and Shaded Spruce Combo Stampin’ Blends. A little Light Highland Heather was also used. It was hand-cut and added to the jar top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Itty Bitty Greetings was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the Classic Label Punch. It was added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Adhesive Sequins were added to the Label and the background.
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27