Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Our theme is “Spring/Easter Cards”! Seems like Easter is really late this year! I LOVE this little bunny in Fable Friends. And I used the SAB Designer Paper, Botanical Butterfly, for the background…hurry and get it FREE with a $50 order this month!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pear Pizzazz cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was embossed only about 2/3 with the Lace Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder.
- An oval was cut towards the top with the Layering Ovals Framelit.
- Easter Greetings from Fable Friends was stamped towards the bottom right side with Memento Black Ink.
- A 3 x 3 piece of Botanical Butterfly DSP was added behind the oval opening with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Pear Pizzazz Satin Ribbon was tied around the Whisper White with the bow on the left, then the layer added to the front of the base card.
- The bunny from Fable Friends was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Light Crumb Cake, Light Soft Suede , Dark & Light Old Olive, and Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends. He was hand-cut and added in front of the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The small butterfly was punched with the Butterfly Duet Punch from the Botanical Butterflies DSP.
SOOOOO sweet!!! Now, continue the blog hop to see what our Design Team did with the Easter/Spring Card Challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Stampin' Up! has designed a "Make a Difference" stamp set called Nature's Beauty in the Holiday Catalog, where $3 of every sale goes towards mental health organizations in each market. To support this endeavor, we have created a collection of SIX card tutorials featuring the Nature's Beauty stamp set! We've already done the design work for you with step-by-step directions and cutting information for our SIX unique card design tutorials! More details here!