It’s Saturday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Our design team theme is featuring “One Layer Cards” this week! Once I got started, I decided to make a series of “seasonal” cards.
I used Thick Whisper White as the base on all of them, cut 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 and scored at 4-1/4.
Stamp Set: Snowflake Sentiments
Inks: Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Real Red
Accessories: Blue Glimmer Dots
Stamps: Tranquil Tulips (Hostess), Happy Birthday Sentiments
Inks: Sweet Sugarplum, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Memento Black
Accessories: Pink Glimmer Dots
Stamps: Vintage Leaves, Labels to Love, Timeless Textures
Inks: Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Green Glimmer Dots
Stamps: Painted Harvest
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Lemon Lime Twist, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Yellow Glimmer Dots
Wouldn’t that make a nice little gift for someone? Wrap them up in ribbon, or place in one of our new Acrylic Card Boxes! OK…check out what the rest of the Design Team did with their One Layer Cards by following our Saturday Blog Hop! Next up is our Create website to find out more about our September Mini Session, then onto Mary Brown or go backwards to visit Melissa Davies!
The brand new SEPTEMBER Mini Session is NOW OPEN! We are featuring products from the NEW HOLIDAY Catalog! Check out the FREE 3D Bonus project when you purchase August & September together!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online. All for only $8.95 US!
See details at Create with Connie and Mary!