It’s Saturday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Our design team theme is featuring “You’ve Been Boo’d” this week…cards that have the word “Boo” on them! I used the stamp set Seasonal Chums and did some jack-o-lantern coloring for the “o”s. What do you think?
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Spooky Nights Designer Paper was placed at the bottom of a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Smoky Slate cardstock.
- The pumpkins from Seasonal Chums stamp set were stamped with Memento Black Ink, the colored with the new Stampin’ Blends markers (coming soon!). They were cut with the Seasonal Tags Framelit and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The letter B and ! point were cut from Basic Black cardstock with the Large Letters Framelits and also popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- In the corners, the spider webs were cut with the Seasonal Tags Framelit from Basic Black and adhered with Multipurpose Glue.
- A few Black Rhinestones were added to the background.
I can’t wait to see what the Design Team did with the challenge this week! Next up is our Create website to find out more about our October Mini Session, then onto Mary Brown or go backwards to visit Melissa Davies!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online. All for only $8.95 US!
See details at Create with Connie and Mary!