Here is one of the Christmas cards I mailed out this year using Snow Day! This set has really grown on me over the past few months. I used the layout from a Create with Connie and Mary sketch to get me started! I also wanted to do a card this year in some non-traditional colors. Blushing Bride and Coastal Cabana are just TOO fun together!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Blushing Bride, scored and folded in half.
- I added a 3 x 5 1/2 piece of Winter Frost Designer Paper across the center. Then I added a 1/4" x 5 1/2 strip of Coastal Cabana along the top.
- I placed a 1/4 x 5 1/2 strip of Silver Glimmer across the DSP for some sparkle.
- I used one of the Festive Flurry snowflakes cut with Coastal Cabana cardstock for the background of my snowman.
- I stamped the Snow Day snowman with stamped-off Smoky Slate ink on Whisper White and used the Circle Framelits to cut him out. He is layered on the next size Circle of Blushing Bride. The circles are popped up on top of the snowflake.
- I stamped warm wishes with Black Stazon on Blushing Bride cardstock strip and cut a flag end and tucked it under the circles.
- Finally, I added lots of Rhinestones on each tip of the snowflake, the scarf and the hat!
I love it!
Create with Connie and Mary is getting ready to launch our Valentine Special MINI Collection immediately after Christmas on December 26th! That is so we give our demo subscribers plenty of time to set up their classes! Sign up TODAY at Create with Connie and Mary so you don't miss out!
This MINI collection will be slightly different…only FOUR projects…and only $5.95 US!!!
- A mini session featuring the Whole Lot of Love Valentine suite of stamps and accessories!
- FOUR step-by-step pictorial project tutorials…two card set tutorials and two 3D projects!
- NEW! Kits of supplies for each project will be available to purchase!
- Featuring the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack on all our projects!
- ONE tutorial revealed EACH day on Dec 26, 27, 28 and 29.
- Exclusive to subscribers, these projects will not be shown ANYWHERE else!
- Demos & Customers welcome!
Join today over on Create with Connie and Mary!