OK…here is the third card in my card set using this set, Stylin' Snowfolks for the Create with Connie and Mary Card "Create"tions Preview! We are almost ready to start!!!
This one I wanted a kind of "shaker" card look to it. The frame of the Label Framelits is actually popped up and the snowman is lower. Hope that makes sense! But, then I had his scarf and hat go out over the edge of the frame, so it really is 3D looking in person! There is also lots of sparkle on here that I don't think is very apparent in the photo!
- Base card is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 of Baja Breeze folded in half.
- Layer of 4 x 5 1/4 Whisper White is embossed with Perfect Polka Dots Folder
- The 2 1/2 x 3 1/4 snow print from Snow Festival DSP has the Label cut out of it.
- I stamped the snowman in the center of a 2 1/2 x 3 1/4 Whisper White piece, the frame is popped up over the Whisper White.
- I stamped the hat in Real Red and the hat band and scarf in Lucky Limeade on Whisper White and cut them out.
- In the background is a 2 x 4 piece of Cherry Cobbler print, cut with flag ends.
- I used a 3/8 x 4 1/2 piece of Silver Glimmer paper on top of it.
- I stamped Happy Christmas from More Merry Messages in Real Red and cut the flag end.
- I added a Silver Glimmer circle to the pom pom on his hat, and a little Linen Thread bow next to the greeting!
Hope you liked the series of Stylin' Snowfolk I did for the Preview! We'd love to have you join us for Card "Create"tions. Here are the details again!
- These cards are EXCLUSIVE to our subscription and won't be shown anywhere else.
- 3 week mini-edition that is only cards, October 28 – November 17
- Each designer will choose a holiday or winter set each week and make 3 different cards using that one set.
- Total of 45 unique card ideas from 15 different sets.
- Each card set includes a printable supply list with card measurements and photos.
- Perfect for your classes and stamp camps or to make for your own holiday cards!
AND…as a bonus on Saturdays, each designer will be sharing a little 3D favor that matches the holiday or winter set they chose that week. We will be sharing this favor on our personal blogs, too, but you can easily tie it into your class offering!
Create with Connie and Mary
Holiday Card "Create"tions
We now use Fastwagon for our processing, you should immediately receive a Digital Order email with a link to a downloadable Welcome letter with your passwords! Thank you!