Don’t the bright colors just cheer you right up?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Watercolor Paper, the Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo watercolor pencils were scribbled on top, then the AquaPainter was used to give it a watercolor wash. Let dry.
- The stem is stamped with Garden Green Ink on the watercolor paper. The Daisy was stamped with Daffodil Delight on Whisper White and punched, then layered on a Daffodil Delight punched daisy. The center is stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink and punched with the 1/2 Circle Punch, a Clear Faceted Gem was added inside.
- The solid leaves and outlines were stamped with Garden Green Ink on Whisper White and cut out, then added to the stem.
- The Daisy is added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The watercolor paper is layered on a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock, then added to the front of the base card.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
This challenge was lots of fun this week! Pull out your watercoloring materials and play along! And don’t forget to check out what the rest of the Design Team for SUO Challenges did this week with this theme! I’m sure they will have some great ideas!