The theme this time on SUO Challenges is Easter Fun! I had so much fun with this card! I love the little dancing bunny in the Happy Easter Bunny stamp, but didn’t think I’d use it much in the surrounding Easter egg format. So, I went ahead and cut the bunny out of the egg. Now I can use it for baby cards, fun thinking of you cards, or whatever…not just for Easter! But, I can also put it back together and stamp it as a whole image.
So, here’s the card I came up with for our Easter theme:
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Calypso Coral folded in half.
- I cut banners of Irresistibly Yours Designer Paper to 2 x 5, 1 1/4 x 5 and 3/4 x 4 1/2, the cut flag ends so they were different lengths. I colored one with So Saffron, another with Pear Pizzazz and the third with Pink Pirouette. I added them to the left side of the 4 x 5 1/4 panel of Whisper White cardstock.
- I punched a Artisan Label out of Calypso Coral cardstock and folded it across the top edge, then added a Best Year Ever Accessory button tied with White Bakers Twine.
- I stamped just the bunny with Tuxedo Black in on Whisper White, then cut with the Oval Framelit. I colored with Pink Pirouette, Old Olive, Smoky Slate and Calypso Coral Blendabilities.
- I adhered it to the next size larger Calypso Coral Framelit and pierced around the edges with the Oval Template. It is added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I added one Calpyso Coral pom-pom to the tail.
- Finally I stamped Happy Easter from Teeny Tiny Wishes with Tuxedo Black Ink in the lower right side.
I just adore this dancing bunny!!! Make sure to check out what the rest of the SUO Challenge Design Team did this week over on SUO Challenges!