I know! You just saw a card yesterday with a LARGE sunflower…but while I was making one, I wanted to make another petal flower, too, with a little different style! It worked out perfectly that the SUO Challenge this time is Cards Without Words…a card you would write a note or letter to someone. So here is my smaller flower for this challenge!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 4-1/4 Thick Whisper White, folded in half for form a square card, and the two right corners rounded with the Corner Rounder Punch.
- The 4×4 piece of Into the Woods Designer Paper also has the two right corners rounded with the Corner Rounder Punch.
- A 1 x 4 strip of the woodgrain pattern in Into The Woods was placed across the front.
- For the flower, I punched 8 large petals and 3 of the small connected petals from Hello Honey cardstock and sponged the edges with Hello Honey Ink.
- I punched a scrap 1-3/8″ Circle and added adhesive on top, then added the large petals around the edges of the circle. I used Mini Glue Dots to secure the small connected petals to the center.
- A 3/4″ Circle of Chocolate Chip was adhered in the center of the flower, then a Vintage Faceted Button was tied with Linen Thread in a bow and added to the center with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The flower was adhered to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Love how this turned out…and love that Into the Woods Designer Paper…don’t you? Again…no stamping on here at all! Check out the rest of the SUO Challenge Design Team to see what they did with this Cards Without Words challenge!