Here’s a card using a fun new stamp set, Tasty Trucks, in the Sale-A-Bration catalog…you can spend $50 and get this stamp set FREE! What a deal!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Basic Gray, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Smoky Slate cardstock that was embossed with the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder. LOVE the deep impression it makes!
- A 2 x 4 piece of Urban Underground Designer Paper with silver metallic Xs was added across the front.
- Then a 2-3/4 x 3 piece of polka dot pattern cut with a 1 x 4 piece of the opposite side added to the bottom, then adhere to the front.
- The truck was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then watercolored with an AquaPainter and Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Basic Black and Delightful Dijon Markers.
- The tacos were stamped with Memento Black and watercolored also, then cut out and added in the “window” of the truck.
- The greeting from the same Tasty Trucks stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the window.
I think this would make a great masculine birthday card! Can’t wait to give it away! My New Year’s resolution is to SEND the cards I actually make!
OK…check out the rest of the SUO Challenge Design Team over on SUO Challenges website to see what they did with the challenge this week!