Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Peekaboo Peach cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- Across the Whisper White is a 3/4 x 4 strip of Affectionately Yours Designer Paper. Under that is a strip of Playful Palette Washi Tape.
- The greeting was stamped with Chocolate Chip Ink.
- The basket details were cut from Chocolate Chip cardstock and the outline of the basket from Crumb Cake cardstock, then adhered together and placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The one bow, three daffodil flowers, three stems and five leaves were stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi Stampin’ Write Markers and cut with the Basket Builder Framelits. They were adhered to the inside of the basket.
- Finally, a trio of the In Color Enamel Shapes were added to the front.
OK…make sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team for SUO Challenges did this week with this theme! I’m sure they will have some great ideas!