This card was “quick and dirty”. I’m heading down the back stretch on our move! Oh my!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The new Wood Textures Designer Paper was cut to 3-3/4 x 5 and added to the front.
- A 1/2 x 4-1/4 strip of Delightful Dijon cardstock was added across the front and stamped with the greeting in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- The beer mug was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and Delightful Dijon Inks on Very Vanilla, then cut with the Layering Circles and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. It was stamped again on Whisper White and the foam cut out and added on top of the Very Vanilla one.
- The mug was “frosted” with the Clear Wink of Stella.
- I thought it needed another little sumthin’ sumthin’, so I used the new Ticket Tear Builder Punch and used the punched out piece on the left side of the card under the Delightful Dijon strip. It added just the right touch!
OK…what can you do with the Masculine theme? We love to see! And don’t forget to check out what the rest of the Design Team for SUO Challenges did this week with this theme! I’m sure they will have some great ideas!