Not a lot of stamping on here, but I did use the More Amore Designer Paper that I LOVE! This is for the SUO Challenge this week to use our "NEW TOYS"! There is a similar look to the card I did yesterday with the Hearts of Flutter framelits, but I changed up the greeting banner and colors. Don't you LOVE those scallop hearts you can cut apart on the More Amore DSP?
Please note…this is my second post of the day…make sure to check out the other one HERE.
Here are the details, using lots of new toys, of course!
- Base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 of Very Vanilla, folded in half.
- I layered a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Primrose Petals Core'dinations paper that I embossed with the Honeycomb folder and sanded.
- I cut a 1 1/2 x 5 piece of Pool Party cardstock an used the Needlepoint folder on one edge, then added a 1 x 5 strip of More Amore Designer Paper.
- The Scallop Heart was cut from the Primrose Petals sheet in More Amore.
- I used the Hearts a Flutter framelits to cut the small heart and the tag again, tying with Crochet Trim and Linen Thread and popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals. There is also a Rhinestone Jewel in the corner.
- I stamped the greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Basic Black on a 1/2 x 3 1/2 strip of Pool Party and folded the ends into the banner look with flag cut ends. I added two more Rhinestone jewels on each end.
I think I have a really great start on my Valentine Cards this year, don't you think?
Make sure to check out the rest of the SUO Challenge Team to see what they did with the New Toys Challenge on SUO Challenges.