OK..I must admit, this single stamp, Ears to You, is just the cutest Easter stamp! I love playing with it. My Easter cards (showing up later this week as a Create Challenge!) used TWO of the little bunnies. I used one of the left over third bunnies for this card for the SUO Challenge this week! I didn't want him to be lonely just sitting on my desk! lol!
I also pulled out a folder I haven't used for a while…the Framed Tulip Border one. I thought it fit perfectly with the spring theme of Easter Parade! Here are the details on my card:
- 4 1/4 x 11 Melon Mambo, folded in half to form base card.
- 4 x 5 1/4 Whisper White, embossed with the Framed Tulip Border folder.
- 3 1/4 x 3 1/2 piece of Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Paper (I'm already on my second pack of this paper!), layered on a 3 1/2 x 4 piece of Melon Mambo, punched with the Scallop Trim Border Punch, then trimmed.
- Wrap around some Old Olive Striped Ribbon and tie a knot along the left side.
- I embossed the Oval Designer Frame on Whisper White, then cut it out and placed on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- The single bunny was stamped with Daffodil Delight and cut out. He is also placed on the front with a Stampin' Dimensional and added a small Pearl for his eye.
- Finally, I stamped Happy Easter Everybunny! from the stamp set, Everybunny, in Basic Gray along the bottom. I love that greeting (and another great Easter set!)
Make sure to check out what the rest of the SUO Challenge Team did this week! Some fabulous Easter ideas!