It's time for another SUO Challenge and the theme this time is Spring is in the Air. Of course, spring in Ohio always means LOTS of rain (or snow like this year!) I've been looking out my back door this past week and the robins are around with fat little tummies! So beautiful to hear the birds chirp in the morning.
I grabbed Rain or Shine because it says SPRING to me! Love the umbrellas in the DSP that coordinate with it, don't you?
Here are the details:
- 4 1/4 x 11 of Whisper White, folded in half to make base card.
- 3 1/2 x 4 piece of Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Paper, rounded the right corners.
- A coordinating piece of DSP in that package was cut to 5 x 1 1/2 and rounded the corners, too.
- I cut an Oval Framelit from Marina Mist and stamped the greeting at the bottom with Basic Gray.
- The Umbrella I stamped in Melon Mambo and the handle in Daffodil Delight, fussy cut them out and added to the oval with Stampin' Dimensionals. I added Rhinestone jewels along the fringe of the umbrella for some sweet sparkle!
- Another bit of sparkle is the Designer Builder Brad that I punched a 1/2" piece of DSP and adhered it inside the circle area with the clear topper, then cut off the legs of the brad to glue it to the front with Mini Glue Dots.
FUN, FUN, FUN!!! Don't you think it looks like Spring? I do! Go see what the other members of the SUO Challenge Design Team did this time over on SUO Challenges then play along!