Stampin' Up Only Challenge has a Birthday theme this week! I liked the card I made so well, I ended up using it for my Stamp Club groups last month! LOVE the color combo of Real Red, Smoky Slate and Basic Black. I think my husband would love a car like this to drive! lol!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Real Red cardstock, folded in half for base card.
- A 5 1/4 x 4 layer of Smoky Slate was embossed with the Chevron Folder.
- I wrapped the Basic Black Chevron Ribbon around the left side and adhered behind the Smoky Slate layer.
- On the Whisper White panel, I added a "road" of Epic Day Washi Tape and added the exhaust in Smoky Slate ink.
- The car was stamped with Real Red on scrap Whisper White, then added Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker to the wheels and Mini Brads for the hubs. It is cut out and placed on the front of the Whisper White with Stampin' Dimensionals, appearing to run off the edge.
- I layered the Whisper White on Basic Black, then placed on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Finally, I stamped Rev Up the Fun in Basic Black on Real Red strip and added it to the front with Stampin' Dimensionals, too.
I think it is a fun birthday card…what about you? Make sure to check out the rest of the SUO Challenge Design Team's ideas over on SUO Challenges! Lots of birthday card inspiration!