Oh BRRRRR!!!! We were in sunny Florida all last week with temps in the 80s. Now I'm home and having to deal with below zero temps again. That is just not right! I want to go back!!!!
The theme this time on SUO Challenges is Punch Parade! Those that know me, know that I LOVE my punches…and punch art cards! I had a hard time narrowing it down to just one. But, here is one that I had a lot of fun making with the Envelope Punch Board!
Aren't the little bottles of nail polish SO cute??? I used the colors in the Kaleidoscope Design Paper. On top I added Crystal Effects so the bottles were glossy like glass!
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Strawberry Slush folded in half.
- I cut a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Whisper White and placed a 1 x 4 piece of Kaleidoscope DSP across the bottom. On top off that I trimmed a 1/8" slice of Basic Black cardstock.
- At the top I used One in a Million stamp set and stamped Fabulous greeting with Strawberry Slush ink.
- I cut three 1 x 1 1/2 pieces of Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay and Strawberry Slush and then punched the bottom with the Envelope Punch Board and rounded the corners with the Envelope Punch Board.
- I cut 1/2 x 2 1/2 pieces of Basic Black for the handles and highlighted with the White Gel Pen.
- Once I placed them on the front (Strawberry Slush one is popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals), I added the Crystal Effects and let dry about an hour.
Fun, don't you think? Go check out what the rest of the Design Team did over on SUO Challenges! Come play along! I know I can always use punch art ideas!