WOOHOO! Over on Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015 we are showing off the sets we used this past week with a BLOG HOP!!! Come take the tour and see what the designers have come up with. (Of course, you can only see the actual 3D projects if you are a subscriber!) You probably have just come from Deb Currier’s blog…love her card, don’t you? Before you take the tour, here is some information about our Spring Collection 2015 session:
We are just finishing up Week 1 on our Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015! We are doing four weeks of 3d projects for home decor and gift giving and several card sets! It’s not too late to join and you won’t miss anything…you can refer back to the projects 24/7 for up to a year! For only $29.95 US, you’ll get over 24 project ideas not shown ANYWHERE else! So, stop by Create with Connie and Mary and sign up!
I used Stampin’ Up!’s stamp set, Lotus Blossom, for my card this week since I used it on my pretty (if I must say so myself) home decor project that subscribers saw on Thursday!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Coastal Cabana folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Best Year Ever Designer Paper.
- The 3 x 4-1/4 layer of Sahara Sand has been embossed with the Spring Flowers folder and the corners were rounded. A 2″ Circle was punched out of the center.
- On a 2-3/4 x 2-3/4 piece of Whisper White, the Lotus Blossom flower was stamped with Crushed Curry, then stamped off with Calypso Coral for the second layer and full-strength Calypso Coral for the final image. It was adhered behind the open circle.
- A 1/2 x 3-3/4 piece of Chocolate Chip was rounded and placed under the left side. Then the entire piece was placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Bow Builder punch was used to make the Coastal Cabana bow, and the Thank You greeting was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on one of the tails.
- A Calypso Coral Best Year Ever Accessory Button was tied with White Bakers Twine, then added to the center of the bow.
OK…so now continue on around the Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015 Design Team blogs to see their cards and what sets they used this week on their projects! Next up is Mary Brown!