OK…this little You’re Sublime set is just so darling and this is my third card using it already! Something in the simple lines just appeals to me! It definitely could be for kids, but makes some fun inspirational cards for adults, too!
This time I used the fun submarine and matched it with the new Schoolhouse Designer Series Paper! And, don’t you LOVE the White Perfect Accents for the bubbles? lol! OK…here are the details!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pacific Point cardstock, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party, the 2 x 5-1/4 strip of Schoolhouse DSP was placed along the bottom.
- Bermuda Bay Baker’s Twine was wrapped around four times to hide the seam, then secured in the back and added to the front of the card.
- The submarine was stamped once on Whisper White and cut with the5th from smallest Circle Framelit, then stamped again on Pacific Point cardstock. The body of the sub was cut out by hand and adhered over the Whisper White, then three circles of Pool Party were punched (Owl Punch) to fit inside the circles and match the Designer Paper! The rest of the sub was watercolored with Smoky Slate Marker and AquaPainter. The fish with Tangerine Tango Marker.
- The circle was placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then the Perfect White Accents were added to the front! Love the sparkle they add!
Ok…isn’t that seriously cute? You can order all the supplies from my ONLINE STORE here!
Want some more great ideas? Join us at our Create with Connie and Mary LIVE event on July 11th! Here’s a SNEAK PEEK of the SIX make and take projects you will be doing! PLUS, giveaways and lots of ideas on display, lunch and a special bag! Don’t miss it! Check out Create with Connie and Mary for more details!