I showed an Easter Egg card earlier using this Oh Hello set…SEE IT HERE…here is the one that was actually the prototype. I did this for a large Set Sampler meeting we did at the end of December. I've kept this card under wraps thinking I may use it for a class…but it is really getting too close to Easter now, so thought I'd share it. Normally, I would have used an Easter greeting, but I wanted to keep the supplies to only one set, so used one of the greetings in Oh Hello.
Here are the details:
- The base card is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 of So Saffron, folded in half.
- A Whisper White layer of 4 x 5 1/4 is embossed with the Honeycomb Folder and added to the front.
- I stamped the zig zag Oval image from Oh Hello stamp set in Pink Pirouette on scrap Whisper White and cut it out with the Oval Framelits. I then cut a zig zag across the midpoint and hinged it with a Mini Brad.
- I cut a 1 x 5 1/4 strip of Pink Pirouette cardstock and stamped Thanks So Much in Raspberry Ripple ink on front, then cut a flag end. It is adhered to the front. Then adhered the egg with Stampin' Dimensionals over it.
- I cut the "chick" with the bird punch (only the top half) out of So Saffron cardstock and tucked it inside the "shell". I added a Pearl eye and colored the beak Pumpkin Pie with my marker.
- Finally, I added a little flower using So Saffron and Whisper White with the Boho Blossom Punch, added a Mini Brad, then adhered it on the front.
Hope you enjoy my Easter "Thank You" card!
Don't forget about my Adhesive Sale going on now…only a few more days to stock up on Snail, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Sticky Strip and Mono Liquid Glue!!!
STOCK UP ADHESIVE SALE!!!
ORDERS on retail amount of $50 or more BEFORE tax & shipping will receive
Sale-A-Bration benefits…choose an item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure for EVERY $50 you spend!!!