Today's Stampin' Up! Only Challenge is to use our Sale-a-bration products. I gave myself another challenge to use something I hadn't used already! So, I pulled out Feeling Sentimental. I love the phone booth in this set. I guess because I took early retirement from the phone company after 20 years! I also used Sale-a-bration Designer Paper and the SAB embossing folder!
Here are the details:
- 4 1/4 x 11 piece of Sahara Sand cardstock. I embossed the bottom front with the Vine Street folder.
- I cut the Sycamore Street DSP to 2 x 4 1/4, the layered it on 2 1/4 x 4 1/4 of Not Quite Navy cardstock.
- I stamped the phone booth from Feeling Sentimental with Tangerine Tango on Whisper White and cut with the Oval Framelits, then matted it on a larger size Not Quite Navy framelit.
- I stamped Celebrate with Not Quite Navy on 1/2 strip of Summer Starfruit and cut flag ends, then adhered to the bottom of the ovals.
- I punched one of the "stars" from a piece of the Sycamore Street Designer Paper with the 1/2" Circle Punch, adhered it inside the small flattened Soda Pop Top and added a Rhinestone jewel in the center. I added it to the front with Mini Glue Dots.
Make sure to check out what the rest of the SUOC Design Team did this week over on SUO Challenges! I saw a sneak peek of one card and it was FABULOUS!