One of Stampin' Up!'s specials this month is the Spring Bundle, A Round Array. It includes a fun stamp set PERFECT for the 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch (both included in the bundle) for a 15% off bundle savings! I decided to pull it out and use it for my Create with Connie and Mary Challenge Card today! It's a really different (but fun!) color challenge for you to try!
And here is my card…quick and basically easy. It uses the fun Soda Pop Top, too! Those are available in the Spring Mini, but will NOT be in the main catalog…so make sure to grab some before they go away. They are fun to flatten in your Big Shot! Yep! It's as easy as pie to smash them! I'm also on a mission to use up my retiring Designer Paper!
Here are the details:
- The base card is 4 1/4 x 11 Very Vanilla, folded in half.
- I added a 3 3/4 x 4 piece of Tea for Two Designer Paper to the bottom of a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Soft Suede cardstock.
- I added a piece of Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon to hide the seam and adhered in the back.
- The Apothecary Accent Framelit was cut from Sahara Sand, then added a 1/4 strip of So Saffron, cut with flag ends on both sides.
- I stamped the For You from A Round Array twice, once in So Saffron and once in Soft Suede. The So Saffron was punched with the 7/8 Scallop Circle and the inside For You was punched with the 1/2" Circle punch. Both were layered in a 1" Circle of Sahara Sand.
- I flattened the Soda Pop Top with the Big Shot and added the stamped images inside, then popped it up with a Stampin' Dimensional on the front of the card!
Fun and easy with lots of pizzazz!!! Love it! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary, then grab your stamps and play along!