Today’ on Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Edition, we have a challenge for our subscribers to create a favor…any 3D type of project they would use at a party, or give to a friend…just a little something small!
I came up with a way to use the stash of test tubes that I have in my storage area! I filled one with Cocoa powder, one with crushed peppermints, and two with small marshmallows…because I like LOTS of marshmallows in my hot cocoa! Wouldn’t this be fun as a little treat for someone? Or to tuck in a stocking?
Of course, I had to jazz it up with some type of stamping on it!
- I adhered the test tubes together with mini glue dots.
- I wrapped a strip of Snow Festival Designer Paper around the tubes to hold in place.
- I wrapped the Gumball Green Sweater Trim around and tied a tag on front.
- For the tag, I cut two of the Window Frames Collection Framelits from Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green.
- I paper pierced around the smaller one with the Festive template.
- I inked up the cocoa cup from Scentsational Seasons with Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip for the liquid, then cut it and the steam with the Holiday Collection framelits.
- Finally, I added little bling with a Rhinestone Jewel in the center of the snowflake design. It’s popped up on the front of the Frames with Stampin’ Dimensionals!
Here’s the back side:
Isn’t it fun???? I love how it turned out! Come on…you know you have a stash of those test tubes in your storage area…get them out and make one for yourself or a friend!
And, make sure to check what the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team did with the favor challenge! I know you’ll love them! We are just finishing up Week 3 where we featured all the Designer Kits in the Holiday Mini. Next week we are featuring several of the Christmas stamp sets in the Holiday Mini…you won’t want to miss it. For $29.95 US, you get over 30 step-by-step PHOTO tutorials…that’s less than $1 each! So…join us today!