It’s Saturday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Our theme this week is “Bring on the Bling”. With all the bright and shiny products in the Main and Occasions Catalogs, this theme is EASY to do! Well, I guess it is hard to narrow it down to just a FEW products…lol!
I decided to use the Shine On Designer Paper for my card…I hadn’t even cut into it. It is silver embossed on Kraft paper…a nice, heavy weight suitable for boxes, too! And, since the patterns are fairly “busy”, I matched it with a simple greeting in Suite Sayings!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 Watermelon Wonder cardstock, folded in half to form a 4-1/4 x 4-1/4 card.
- On top is a 4 x 4 layer of Shine One Designer Paper in the “gems” pattern.
- Across that is a 1-1/4 x 4 strip of the triangle print in that same package.
- A 5″ piece of Watermelon Wonder Lace Ribbon is added to the front and secured behind the DSP.
- The lace is tied with 1/8″ Silver Metallic Ribbon in a bow. The layer then was adhered to the base card.
- The greeting from Suite Sayings was stamped with Watermelon Wonder Ink on Whisper White, then punched with the 2″ Circle Punch and layered on a 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle punched from Silver Metallic Glimmer Paper.
- The Circle was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
That’s it! LOTS of bling and shine on here! I was going to add Rhinestones, but thought that might be over the top! lol!
- Sets we are using for the February session:
- What I Love
- Easter Lamb
- Balloon Celebrations
- Party Wishes
- Playful Pals