- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Tangelo Twist, folded in half.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Basic Black cardstock, the orange/place label was adhered across the center.
- Silver Cording was wrapped three times around that layer and tied in a bow on the left side.
- The Witches’ Night greeting was stamped with Black Archival Ink on Very Vanilla, then cut with the Lots of Labels Framelit. The crow was stamped again on scrap Very Vanilla, cut out, then placed on with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The 31 is another piece from the hat kit, added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Pretty easy to pull together with the kit pieces and I love how it turned out!
Now, check out what the rest of the Design Team did this week by continuing with our Saturday Blog Hop over on Create with Connie and Mary! AND…while you are there, we are now taking signups for our SEPTEMBER 2015 Mini Session! Here’s a sneak peek! Sign up over on Create with Connie and Mary today before you forget!