We have a special DOUBLE challenge for this time on Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! Since a lot of the Challenge Team will be away at Convention, we thought it would be easier to have the challenge run TWO weeks, instead of just one! But…that means we have a DOUBLE challenge! lol! You can use EITHER ONE or BOTH of the challenges on your card this time. I combined BOTH of them on mine!
I think I'm going to wear out my Flower Shop stamp set and Pansy Punch, I've used them SO much! I stayed pretty close to the original sketch challenge, too. Actually…I did another card that I'll post later using the double challenge again!
Here is what I did:
- I cut TWO of the largest Decor Label Framelits from Pistachio Pudding cardstock.
- The FRONT one I embossed with Perfect Polka Dots folder. The BACK one I scored across right at the part where the top design starts to turn into the curved shape. Use Sticky Strip above the scored mark on the BACK one, then adhere front and back together. The scored line becomes the hinge to open and close the card.
- Stamp the greeting from hostess set, Simply Sketched in Calypso Coral on Whisper White, then cut with the smaller Decor Label Framelit and adhere to front.
- Stamp the Flower Shop flower image twice with Crisp Cantaloupe ink on Whisper White and punch with the Pansy Punch. Also punch one Blossom punch from Calypso Coral cardstock. Adhere to the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Cut a 1" x 6" strip of Crisp Cantaloupe pattern from In Colors Designer Paper Pack and fold in half, cut flag ends. Tuck under the left side of the larger flower.
- Punch the Itty Bitty flower image from Pistachio Pudding pattern in the In Colors Designer Paper Pack and use for the centers of the flowers. Add a Calypso Coral Candy Dots in the center.
So…grab your stamps and ink pads and play along! You have TWO weeks to play! Play along more than once! Check out Create with Connie and Mary for more Challenge Team inspiration!!!
It's not too late to join us over on Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2013! Did you know these projects use items from the main catalog…so they will be available to use for an ENTIRE YEAR!!! Our website stays up that long, too! But, you need to be a subscriber to see all the wonderful projects! Many of the projects, you'll be able to create in 2 hours or less…making them perfect for classes and camps! And we have lots of gift giving and home decor items, too! Join us…for only $24.95 US, you get 24 FABULOUS step-by-step PHOTO tutorials! That's just a little over $1 each! Check out Create with Connie and Mary now!
Relax and let us design your classes this summer!