This time over on SUO Challenges, we have a Geometrical theme! Geometrics are SO popular in card making right now and Stampin’ Up! had lots of choices for me to use! I picked the under-used Chevron Punch for the background on my card! The colors I took from the Sweet Taffy Designer Paper.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Daffodil Delight folded in half.
- I punched Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, and Rich Razzleberry cardstock with the Chevron Punch several times.
- On a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Whisper White, a ran a line of Tombow Monoadhesive glue and then laid my chevrons on it close together. After the first row, I started another row in the opposite direction.
- On the bottom portion, I stamped the Celebrate greeting from Fabulous Four in Rich Razzleberry, then used the matching color Stampin’ Write Markers to underline each of the words a couple times.
- It still needed a little something, so I used the Flower Shop stamp with Rich Razzleberry ink on Daffodil Delight, and popped it up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added the Itty Bitty Accents punch of Rich Razzleberry cardstock in the center.
- For some bling, I used a 1/4″ circle punch and Silver Glimmer Paper for the center of the flower and some floating sparkles, too!
It turned out really cute, if I must say so myself! Make sure to check out the rest of the challenge team over on SUO Challenges and see what they did with the Geometrical theme this time. Then grab your stamps and play along!