It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! This week it is a pretty color challenge that I know you’ll love! I’ll be using it again!
Here I’m using another new set in the Holiday Catalog called Cup of Cheer!
Here are the details to recreate this card:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pool Party, folded in half.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White is embossed with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder, then adhered to a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Basic Black…love how that pops!
- A 1-1/2 x 3-7/8 strip of Watermelon Wonder cardstock is wrapped with Basic Black Satin Stitched Ribbon and adhered to the back, then added to the front of the card.
- The doily was cut in half, then sponged with Pool Party Ink, and tucked under the bottom of the Watermelon Wonder strip.
- Cup of Cheer image was stamped with Watermelon Wonder Ink, the steam color was removed with a Blender Pen, the colored with Pool Party Marker…and stamped on scrap Whisper White, it is punched with the 2-1/2 Circle Punch. The liquid in the cup and the word cheer was also colored with the Pool Party Marker. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, a wood Snowflake Element was added to the front with a Rhinestone Jewel in the center.
I really like how this turned out! Hope you enjoy it, too! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge Team did this week…lots of inspiration for you! Then grab your stamps and play along!