It’s Thursday and time for the weekly Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! It’s a fun sketch, and I can’t wait to see what everyone has done with it!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cherry Cobbler, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Smoky Slate.
- A 3 x 3-1/2 piece of Merry Moments Designer Paper is placed on top and a 1/2″ x 3-1/2″ strip of Cherry Cobbler is added along the bottom of the DSP.
- Silver Cording is wrapped around the Smoky Slate later and tied with a bow.
- Oh What Fun from the stamp set by that time is stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink under the DSP.
- To make the holly, punch a large oval from Mossy Meadow cardstock, fold in half lengthwise, then take the 1/2″ Circle Punch and punch small cuts on the open edges of the oval, making sure the start and end at the last punch so you get points along the edges. Add to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch a 1″ circle from Vellum, then adhere the Pom Pom trim with Mini Glue Dots to the circle. Add the holly leaves to the vellum circle, too, then add to the front of the card.
That’s it! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary! And, while you are there, check out the December Mini Session that opens on Dec. 11th with several projects featuring products in the new Occasions Catalog coming out in January! (Don’t forget, if you signed up for the WINTER BONUS last month, you already have subscribed to this session!)
- Bloomin’ Love Bundle 3D Project
- Going Global
- Timeless Love
- Wonderland (last minute gift packaging idea!)
- No Bones About It
- BONUS: Bloomin’ Love Card Set
Check out the details over on Create with Connie and Mary!