Flower Fair Favor…say that fast 3 times! lol! Today our Create with Connie and Mary Design Team has some FUN favors as inspiration for this week's Treat Favor challenge! Love doing these and love getting ideas for little favors to hand out! The one I did for today I also made up as Valentines and gave out to my Club members this month! (Sorry Polly and Linda…they weren't ready when I mailed your order out…I'll make it up to you!)
Now, it does look pretty simple…and it really is…but it has a fun fold that I think you will like!
Can you see it? The right side flap secures under the top decoration on the left flap to hold it closed! I was inspired by one of these I received in a swap at Leadership! On this one, I used the Flower Fair Scrappin' Kit to make and decorate it! But what is inside? A yummy Ghirardelli Chocolate!!! Isn't that fun?
Here are the details:
- Cut Daffodil Delight cardstock 2 1/2 x 10, score at 3 1/2, 3 3/4, 7 1/4, 7 1/2
- Front: 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 Whisper White Cardstock, layer on 2 x 3 Garden Green strip from Flower Fair Kit.
- Add the Flower Adhesive Strip from the kit to the front (3") and the inside (3 1/2").
- I layered two of the Kit flowers together and added the Daffodil Delight Button tied with Bakers Twine to the left side with Stampin' Dimensionals, and added two of the Kit leaves behind it.
- I stamped Just for You from A Little Greeting stamp set (Spring Mini) stamped with Garden Green on 1/2" strip of Whisper White, cut one end a flag cut, then added it to the front.
- Next, place a piece of Sticky Strip on the back left side only of the decorated piece…that is the only place it is adhered to on the left flap.
- As shown, the longer left flap folds in first, the shorter right flap tucks behind the front decoration on the left flap to close.
- Adhere a Ghirardellli Chocolate inside.
Hope that isn't too confusing…it really is easy, just sounds a little confusing to write it out!
Again, make sure to check out the rest of the Treat Favors this week for the Create with Connie and Mary Spring Edition Week 3 Challenge! Our subscribers who play along have a chance to win a FREE subscription to the next Create with Connie and Mary. AND…it's not too late to join! We are getting ready to start Week 4, but you can see all the projects we've posted so far. AND, they will stay available for up to a year after the session closes so you can refer back to them 24/7! For a price of $34.95 US for over 30 step-by-step photo tutorials…you can't go wrong! Join us today!